Quiche s feta sirom i porilukom / Quiche with feta cheese and leek


Quiche s feta sirom i porilukom / Quiche with feta cheese and leek
Quiche s feta sirom i porilukom / Quiche with feta cheese and leek


Scroll down for recipes in English...

Za svoje najdraže prijateljice uvijek spremim nešto, što znam da vole!
Danas sam za naše druženje odabrala ovo predivno francusko jelo na moj način!
Jedva čekam vidjeti ih kako guštaju! Uslast i vama, dragi moji i pozdrav s burne rive!

Sastojci:
Za tijesto:
250 g brašna, 135 g maslaca, 1 veće jaje, 1 žličica soli
Za nadjev:
200 g poriluka, 200 g feta sira, 2 žlice maslinovog ulja
Za umak:
120 g kiselog vrhnja, 1 dl mlijeka, 3 jaja, 1 žličica soli, ribani parmezan po želji

Priprema:
Postupak pripreme pogledajte u našem video receptu....




Quiche s feta sirom i porilukom / Quiche with feta cheese and leek

__________________

 Quiche with feta cheese and leek


 Quiche with feta cheese and leek


For my favorite friends I always cook something, which I know they love!
Today, for my party, I have chosen this beautiful French dish in my way!
I can not wait to see them enjoy this quiche! Bon appetite to you too, my dear ones !

Ingredients:
For the dough:
250 g flour, 135 g butter, 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon of salt
For the filling:
200 g of leek, 200 g cheese, 2 tablespoons olive oil
For the sauce:
120 g sour cream, 1 dl milk, 3 eggs, 1 teaspoon salt, grated parmesan as desired

Preparation:
Watch the preparation process in our video recipe ....



 Quiche with feta cheese and leek





Primjedbe